GoMetro Bridge Websocket
This is a websocket protocol. Connect using:
When a successful websocket connection is made, one of two responses is received:
● :not-found The fleet-name is unknown. The websocket will close.
● :hello A valid fleet is selected. Send the fleet token within 10 seconds.
If no token is received within 10 seconds:
● :timeout The websocket will close.
Validation of the token can result in one of two responses:
● :invalid-token Authentication failed. The websocket will close.
● :success Indicates that authentication succeeded. Streaming will commence.
● Subsequent to :success message, vehicle updates will start to stream.
● Vehicle updates are encoded as JSON objects.
● One vehicle update is received per response.
● The updates contain a source-id which is unique per vehicle.